Abbey Clancy shows off hot bikini body on holiday with Peter Crouch and baby Sophia

 
Abbey Clancy and fiancé Peter Crouch have taken baby Sophia Ruby to the island of Sardinia for her first holiday.Model Abbey has shed all her baby weight and her figure looks sensational in a skimpy white Vix Monaco bikini.

Tottenham Hotspur star Peter has been snapped bottle-feeding his daughter and cuddling Abbey, 25, and Sophia as they all squeeze onto one sun lounger.Abbey, who gave birth 12 weeks ago, is loving family life.'Being a mum is amazing!' she told us recently. 'I've turned into one of those women I hate because I'm always talking about the baby.'She's so pretty - I was surprised she's a girl because I was convinced I was having a boy.'






NEW PICTURES Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch on holiday in Italy>>

ADORABLE PICTURES Abbey Clancy and baby Sophia watch Peter Crouch on the pitch>>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...