unaware she's fallen out of her bondage-style frock about LADY GAGA

Receives Fashion Icon Award: GAGA


The outrageous singer exposed both her breasts after she spilled out of her studded outfit at a swanky style bash last night.

The boob happened at the CFDA Fashion Awards in New York.

Wearing a severe green wig and lashings of make-up, the singer ensured all eyes were on her as she arrived at the event.

And they certainly were after the unfortunate wardrobe malfunction on the purple carpet.

Even when the article of clothing had been returned to its rightful place, it still left little to the imagination as she pouted for snappers and raised a threatening claw tipped with sharp fingernails.


And they certainly were after the unfortunate wardrobe malfunction on the purple carpet.

Even when the article of clothing had been returned to its rightful place, it still left little to the imagination as she pouted for snappers and raised a threatening claw tipped with sharp fingernails.

 “I used to save up my money to buy Mugler vintage archive,” Gaga said while accepting her award. “I used to save up all my money. I had to have it. That’s really what fashion is all about for me. I already felt like I had made it before I had made it. All of you made me feel like a star before I was.”


Lady Gaga was named the Fashion Icon of the year at the 10th Annual CFDA Awards, which were held tonight at New York City’s Lincoln Center. The singer arrived at the show’s red carpet rocking a blue wig, towering platforms and a black Mugler dress. Check out pictures by clicking below:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...